It is not a secret that organizations succeed or fail based on the performance of their greatest asset - their people. It is our goal to ensure you have the most qualified and talented individuals to meet your organization's short and long-term needs. We recruit, screen, assess, hire and manage employees through a seamless transition and approach. We are dedicated to delivering quality services and solutions that strengthen your organization's overall mission and improve its performance.
We have developed proven partnering and mentoring relationships to supplement efforts when needed that provide exceptional value to clients through working closely in sharing recruiting efforts and industry leading resume databases, providing timely status reporting, and conducting regular management meetings to ensure customer needs are consistently met time and time again.
Our team's approach is quite simple: Understanding Client Priorities - Right Individuals, Right Skills, Right Time.
Temporary Help ServicesWe assist clients by providing capable temporary associates to supplement your team for a short-term or project-specific need.
Staff AugmentationThrough long-term contracts, we assist clients by providing experienced and committed individuals to supplement your team. US&S helps you increase your profits through reduced overhead and simplified human resource management.
We offer a very competitive benefits package for all full-time positions including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
We offer a broad range of staffing personnel, including, but not limited to:
- Operations Support Specialists
- Administrative Professionals
- Asset/Material Management Specialists
- Associate Engineering Specialists
- AssociateFinancial Specialists
- Media Specialists
- Technical Support Spcialists
- Computer Support Analysts
- Cost Control Specialists
- D&D Technicians
- Document Controllers/Record Handlers
- E&I Breaker Mechanics
- Emergency Preparedness Specialists
- Generator Certification Specialists
- Help Desk Analysts
- Material Handlers/Processors
- Mobile Device System Analysts
- Multimedia Specialists
- Procedure Writers
- Technical Writers
- Training Specialists & More!